From selected Premium Fitment Centres you will be able to receive a 60 Minute Express Fitment job. This option is great if you prefer to wait for your tyres to be fitted as quickly as possible, rather than leaving your car for a few hours and being without transport.
Terms and Conditions
- 60 Minute Express Tyre Fitment available at selected Premium Fitment Centres only.
- All tyres must be delivered to the participating fitment centre prior to the pre-booked time for service.
- Customer must pre-book at least 24 hours in advance with nominated Fitment Centre and attend the allocated appointment on time.
- 60-minute time allocation covers fitment of a maximum of four (4) tyres, balancing and wheel alignment (if pre-ordered) only, and does not include any additional services e.g. wheel rotation.
- Work to be completed within 60 minutes after services commence.
- If work is not completed within 60 minutes (Delayed Service), the customer will receive either a free wheel alignment or a full refund relating to wheel alignment as described in (7) and (8) below.
- Where a customer has not pre-booked a wheel alignment in the Delayed Service, the customer will receive a free wheel alignment at the nominated Premium Fitment Centre. The wheel alignment is non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- If a wheel alignment has been pre-purchased from Tyresales as part of the Delayed Service, a full refund of the wheel alignment (only) charge will be provided by Tyresales to the Customer within 5 working days of the Delayed Service as compensation.
- The free wheel alignment or refund described in (7 & 8) above will be the Customer’s only compensation for Delayed Service and the Customer releases Tyresales from any other liability or claim in relation to this offer.
- Offer excludes run flat, low profile tyres (45 series and below) and multi-fit rims.
If you have any questions, leave us a message and we will be happy to help